Sunday, February 10, 2008

Again with the Menu Monday! Even on Sunday.


I've fallen off the menu-planning wagon as of late... potty training really threw me for a bit of a loop. But now that Longlegs and I are getting into a stable groove I can start to think about organizing our life again.


Monday: Salmon bites, rice, mixed veggies.
Tuesday: Deer Steak; Broiled with lemon marinade. (Taste of Home pg. 95), Buttered Noodles w/ squash puree (D.D pg. 108), veggies
Wednesday: Sloppy Joes w/ carrot & sweet potato puree (Deceptively Delicious pg. 147)
Thursday: Garlic Lime Chicken, Couscous, veggie side dish
Friday: Vegetarian Pilaf (TOH pg. 285)
Saturday: Weans and Beeners (as my father calls them), veggie side dish
Sunday: Leftover fiesta.

This took most of my "break" (the two hours that both kids are napping) today to think about, go through cookbooks and see what I had left in the freezer. But I feel good knowing that unlike last week, this week I won't wake up each morning thinking "Now, what in the world am I going to do for supper?"

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey