Monday, December 31, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!



Meal Planner Monday

Thinking ahead... what meals will the upcoming week relinquish? I'm going to try a slew of new recipes from Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. I cannot recommend this book any higher than I already do. I want to buy a copy for all of my friends. Slipping veggies into comfort food, while the toddler (and the husband) are none the wiser? Brilliant. I love this book. Now I just have to find the time to make the purees.

Today: New Years Dinner at the In-Laws... yay! No cooking!
Tuesday: Potatoes, Fake Bacon (fried sliced hot dogs), mixed veggies
Wednesday: Chicken Nuggets (w/ broccoli puree), carrots, potato leftovers
Thursday: Mac n' Cheese (w/ chickpea & cauliflower puree)
Friday: Garlic Steamed Broccoli, fish sticks, noodles (a no-name sidekick)
Saturday: Pork (haven't decided on the recipe yet), Butternut Squash, Carrots
Sunday: Spaghetti
Monday: Leftover fiesta with potatoes to supplement if need be.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey