Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three years ago you made me.

Three years ago I evicted you from your first apartment and gave birth to you, my darling son. Happy Birthday my Little Longlegs, my sweet bean sprout. Every day is a new joy whether it's the sweet shrill song that is your high pitched giggle, you painting all over your face with black nail polish, your three year old's wisdom or you finding new ways to slowly destroy our house by pulling up rugs or finding weak spots in the drywall... I can't remember life without you in it. I am honored and beyond blessed that I can spend these precious days at home with you and Sweetpea.

"Can I have Happy Birthday, now?" you asked me this morning.

For breakfast on your birthday - March 13th - my dear little Pisces is going to have chocolate cupcakes.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey