Monday, December 3, 2007

Menu-Planner Mondays

I moved the Menu-Planner post from my Sailor Clover blog to here because I thought... who really wants to read about what I plan on making for my family to eat unless they want to read about my Mommy adventures? "This really belongs in the Mommy Blog" I sez to myself. "Since making the meals is more of a homemaker thang anyway."

So, here we go. Trying again with;



Using the dwindling amount of groceries I have left on hand I will be able to make;

Tuesday: Simple Chicken Bake, Baked Squash (my son's favorite) and Creamed Peas.
Wednesday: Broiled Steak, mashed potatoes and carrots.
Thursday: Slow cooker something! (Grocery day... if we have supper ready for us when we come home the temptation to eat out is lessened)
Friday: A Fish Dish to be determined, Brown rice, mixed veggies.
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Garlic Sausage, Sweet Potato, Green Beans.


The the circle of food will begin again.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey