Saturday, May 17, 2008

36C Regular, 36D Push-Up.

It's been a long time in coming but I finally bought myself some new, pretty bras.

Hallelujah!

Honestly, when you've been pregnant or breastfeeding for the past three years your boobs are going through some pretty drastic changes. I lost track of what cup size I was and just started to wear "things that fit." My boobs swelled, they dropped. They engorged, they shrunk.

I'm all done birthing and breastfeeding now - it's time to throw out my old, sweat stained nursing bras. They have served me well. The peek-a-boo pockets were unlatched many times for countless feedings, I wore them to bed so my breast pads would stay snug against my skin. (And so I wouldn't wake up in a puddle of milk!)

But I'm done. I went to La Senza. I had myself sized. I'm a 36C in regular, 36D in push-up. It feels really good to know my size again.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey