Thursday, May 7, 2009

A change.

I hesitate to make an official announcement or proclamation on this as I've withdrawing on blogging about my private life and relationship status... (See Fourleafclover blog)... I've become increasingly unhappy with the airing of personal matters on the Internet so I'm pulling back a bit.

That said (or typed), I should make mention that Darth Single Mommy is back to just being Darth Mommy. Bat-Hubs and I have reconciled after nearly a year of separation.

Single Moms... you have my honor, love and respect. I was one of your ranks and really... I don't think I'll ever leave it. One doesn't go through something like this and not be changed from it. Being a single mother has brought me so much closer to my children and so much closer to me. I don't think I've ever learned as much about myself as a mother and as a person than when I was a single mom. A forced removal of my partner has jolted me back to me - like the fist of God. And it's helped me turn one of the saddest times in my life into one of the best.

Life goes on. Smiles fill my life. I'm going to live for the good and cut out the bad.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey